Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Female Posts : 254
Birthday : 1999-01-21

Character sheet
Partner: Shiika
Souls:
First Day at Shibusen (open) Left_bar_bleue0/100First Day at Shibusen (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

First Day at Shibusen (open) Empty
PostSubject: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:19 pm

(lolz I'm bored)
Kotori was nervous as she entered Shibusen. "I don't know why I'm so nervous...wasn't I waiting for this day to come for years? Ugh I have to loosen up...I can't be my cautious self now!" Kotori thought. She took a deep breath and looked at the letter she was holding. "Shinigami-sama wanted me to see him before the bell. I wonder where his office is at," Kotori muttered. She had thrown away the map (well actually her Grandpa did) because he believed that finding Shinigami-sama's office will be easy if she "relaxed her mind and used the power of intelligence". Kotori sighed and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
First Day at Shibusen (open) Left_bar_bleue0/100First Day at Shibusen (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:45 pm

Lord Deaths door was hard to miss. The door itself was nearly ten foot tall and was almost as black as death's cloak. Not to mention it also had the comical styled skull about 7 feet up the door. Inside Deaths office Keisuke and Death were talking.

"All I'm asking you is to pick a student from your class who doesn't have a partner to show the new student around." Death said in a slightly annoyed voice.

"And I'm tell you that everyone in my class has a partner. I could look through the weapon records for this year, see if anyone doesn't have a partner." Keisuke said trying to put an end to this.

"Hang on a second Keisuke, don't you have a notepad full of the name's of every weapon that attends this school." Lord death said readying a reaper chop, for whatever reason Keisuke couldn't tell.

"I also have one for the meisters of this school, and for all of the death scythes." Keisuke pulled a small note pad with the word 'Weapons' written on the front cover. He began to look through the names of the weapons he soon stopped when he found one that had no partner.
"How about Shiika Yumichi. She's a weapon who currently has no meister." Keisuke said.

"Alright then." The soul speakers in the school all give a short high pitched wine before stopping. Over the loud speaker Death asks:"Attention, Shiika Yumichi, please come to my office at once. The loud speaker then crackles out.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Female Posts : 77
Birthday : 1999-12-20

Character sheet
Partner: Kotori
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:59 pm

"Huh?Shinigami-sama wants to see me?" she asked once the announcement was over.As she arrived to his door she thought to herself It's only the first day of school and I'm already called up to the office. She sighed as she entered the room. When she arrived to the front she saw that there was also another teacher along with Shinigami-sama. "You wanted to see me?"
Back to top Go down
https://shibusen.rpg-board.net
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:04 am

Kotori opened her eyes when she heard Shiika's name. "Shiika? I wonder what happened?" Kotori thought. Then something caught her eye. The office! And Shiika's was going inside! Kotori didn't know if she felt happy to find it or rage because she just wasted a moment of her time but she knew for sure that she felt extremely stupid. It was so big and noticeable and the skull was a huge give away. Not wanting to eavesdrop (she didn't want to get caught on the first day!), she walked away.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:14 am

"Yes, the Advanced Combat teacher, Keisuke, and I decided that you should be the one to show the new student around the school. Is that alright? Death asked Shiika. Keisuke seems to just be minding his own business writing in his leather bound book, not really caring.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:17 am

"I guess I'm ok with it." she shrugged. Since she didn't know who the new was she asked, "So who's the new kid?"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:23 am

Lord Death looked at Keisuke as if he didn't know the name of the new student. Keisuke replied back with a blank stare. Keisuke then looked at Shiika.
"Well, her name is Kotori Takaki. She'll probably be that female student walking around the school getting herself lost. Check the class rooms more to the west of the school, that's where most of them end up somehow." Keisuke seemed to state it rather bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:26 am

Shiika sighed with relief, "Oh! It's just Tori. Ok then that would be no problem." She was relieved that it was her friend she met at the Taiyaki shop.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:27 am

Kotori wandered around (in the west xD) and took notice of the things around her. She sketched a map, rather messy though legible, so she could remember her way. Though she was keeping a straight face, inside she was bursting with admiration. It was like her old school but with more "life". And she liked that.

Last edited by Kotori on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:30 am

"Either way, I'll leave the two of you to wait for the new student. Also Shiika, bring the new student to the advanced combat class room around one in the afternoon. That's a class fight you don't want to miss." Keisuke walked out Deaths office leaving Death and Shiika to wait for Kotori.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:34 am

"Ok. I'll be there at one." she said as the teacher left the room leaving her and Shinigami-sama to wait for Tori to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:35 am

"I wonder if Shiika is done with her appointment with the principal," Kotori muttered, "I better check!" Retracing her steps, she faced the door of Death. Then she knocked.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:37 am

Despite the doors large size it feels no heavier than a normal door, so it swings open with ease. "You must be the new student, Kotori Takaki, correct? Death asked as he looked at Kotori while she stood in the door way.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:41 am

Kotori was a bit surprised that Death could have opened a door that size so easily but she was determined not to mess up and to be focused. And so Kotori replied, "Yes,"
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:42 am

Shiika turned around and saw Tori standing near the door. "Tori!" she said as her breaking into a big grin. Then when her face went back to normal she asked,"Are you the new student who needs the tour around the school?"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:49 am

"Good you two know each other. Shiika, you can start the tour now. Don't forget about Keisukes demonstration by the way." Lord Death seemed to remind Shiika almost as if she was a child.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:52 am

"Shiika!" Kotori replied. She was glad to see a familiar face. Then Death said something about Shiika giving her a tour. "Huh, a tour?" Kotori thought. She thought about showing Death her map but she figured he wouldn't be interested.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:01 am

"Ok." she said as she waved good-bye to Shinigami-sama. When she got out she said to Tori, "Follow me!" As they walked aroung the school she told her the things she needed to know, "This is the mission board, where you get your missions and this the nursery room or whatever you call it. And this is Class Cresent Moon, the class you'll be in."
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:04 am

After they said goodbye to Shinigami-sama, Kotori followed Shiika with great interest. As soon as Shiika announced which class she was in, Kotori said, "Crescent Moon huh? That's a pretty name. I'm guessing you're in it too since we're partners?"
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:09 am

"Yeah, I guess." then she looked at the clock, "Oh shot.It's almost one o'clock. We have to hurry to Keisuke-sensei's demonstration."
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:11 am

"Keisuke-sensei's demonstration? What's that? And who's Keisuke-sensei?" Kotori asked in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:13 am

"No time to explain just hurry!" she said as she ran towards the Advanced Combat Classroom.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:15 am

"W-ait what?! What do you m-hey! Wait!" exclaimed Kotori as she ran after Shiika.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:28 am

It was exactly 1 PM when the two got to the Advanced Combat classroom. It was a flat classroom with no desks at all, except for the teacher desk. There were at least 20 students who were somewhere between 16 and 18.

"Good you two made it in time. Now we can begin" Keisuke says as half of the students turned into weapons and were with their partners. The weapons are varied from short ranged knifes to even pistols. The room felt somehow emptier with half of the students turned into weapon form. Most of the students take a battle stance, but Keisuke just stands with this hands to his side, his knife normally strapped above his knee has been tossed aside, on the teacher desk.

"Begin." With that one single word all of the knife meisters attacked at once, mostly for stabs. Keisuke quickly ducks and low kicks their feet knocking all of the knife meisters onto the ground. "Your all dead." It was clear that unlike in basic combat class the idea was practically to kill the teacher. Next the sword and scythe meisters rushed in, the knife meisters from before didn't get up, their eyes seemed painted, as if they were actually dead.

Most of the scythe meisters tried to slash, but the end result was the same as the knife meisters, all Keisuke had to do was duck and low kick to 'kill' them. The gun meisters then began to shoot at Keisuke. Keisuke ran at one of them. "Soul Menace attack one! Keisuke said as he hit the one gun meister with an open palmed hand, the meister flew back as if he was hit with a strong burst of air.

Soul Menace attack two!" Keisuke jumped up as the other gun meisters shot at him. Keisuke landed in front of the gun meister, unlike the first Soul Menace though Keisuke head butted him and the same effect happened as with the first gun meister.

"That's sad, none of you can defeat me. How about you two?" Keisuke asks Shiika and Kotori. It became clear why he wanted them here, he wanted to fight them.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:38 am

Kotori looked at Keisuke-sempai in admiration AND disbelief. She was amazed because his excellant combat skills but greatly disbelieved. She understood exactly what he meant; she didn't need to think twice. Shiika and herself needed to fight him. And students that were older than her couldn't! Kotori took in a deep breath. "Calm down, remember Grandpa's lessons," Kotori thought. She looked at her teacher straight in the eye and replied calmly, "Sure, bring it on,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next