Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Female Posts : 254
Birthday : 1999-01-21

Character sheet
Partner: Shiika
Souls:
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Left_bar_bleue0/100A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Empty
PostSubject: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:07 pm

"Hi Grandpa," Kotori as she held the phone near her ear. "Dont forget to come by after school today, okay?"
"Me? Forget? Ah, Kotori, don't worry! I'll come!" Grandpa replied, chuckling. Kotori sighed. "Just don't be late okay?" Then she looked at the clock, one more hour until she needed to go to Keisuke-sama's lesson. As she slowly ate her lunch and said, "I have to go, Grandpa. I don't think my teachers will like it if I spend too much time on my phone,"
"Sure, bye Kotori," Grandpa said heartily. As Kotori hanged up, she picked up her trash and threw it away.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Left_bar_bleue0/100A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:07 pm

The last hour soon passes by and the final bell rings. Keisuke sits at his desk reading through the Soul Menace notes, waiting for Kotori and her grandfather to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:01 am

The bell rang and Kotori was waiting for her Grandpa. After a minute (more or less), she saw a familiar happy face. "Hello Grandpa!" Kotori said and waved. "Kotori! Where's that sensei of yours?" her grandpa replied back.

"I was planning to walk with you to his classroom," Kotori said, smiling. Then going together, they walked to his classroom. Remembering the door incident, she said, "Hello? We're here,"

Last edited by Kotori on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:46 am

Keisuke puts down the notes and walks over to the door. He picks up the door and leans it against a wall. "Alright then, lets get training started shall we?." Keisuke says walking back over to the desk.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:37 am

Kotori and her grandpa both nodded in approvment. Then turning to Keisuke, Grandpa asked, "Kotori has been telling me the 'peace menace attack' or something like that and it's genetic. How do you do it exactly?"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:32 pm

"The soul menace peace form? I can't do the peace form myself but, yes I can show you how normal soul menace is done. If it is genetic then you should also be able to get the peace form." Keisuke demonstrates how to easily guide the soul to the hand, like he did for Kotori. Left hand extended out, right hand grabs the wrist and then the soul is moved towards the hand. "Sir, I would advise you to be careful doing this, if your soul is moved to quickly it could leave your body. After all your soul is a little more on the frail side of any soul I've seen, so take it easy and slow."
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Kotori's grandpa chuckled. "No problem, I'll be fine," Then doing the process, he felt something traveling through his arm. Then he asked, "Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:01 pm

"Yes, but I'm sorry to say but you do not have the peace form soul menace. Your soul menace is more fire attributed, I suppose you really have serious feelings for something. Kotori, do you have any other relatives that may be able to use the peace form?" Keisuke was slightly saddened that Kotori's grandfather didn't have the peace form soul menace. Before Kotori cold answer a woman in a red dress walked in.

"You really went back to teaching didn't ya Keisuke? You're certainly a piece of work. You know that?" Said the woman.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Kotori spun around in surprise. She was a bit surprised that Keisuke's friend (at least that is what she assumed) came so sudden. Then she looked at Keisuke, wondering how he was going to reply. Her answer could wait since she was in despair that her only known people that were blood-related to her was her parents...or so called parents.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:27 pm

"I didn't expect you to get here so soon Haru. Kotori here hasn't even gotten one soul menace attack yet. She's still in training." Keisuke said explain to the women, who apparently was named Haru.

"I can wait, I don't have anywhere to be anyway." Haru said looking at Kotori.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Kotori nodded in reply and turned to Keisuke. "Well......the only blood-related people I know are my parents....but the last time I saw them was last year," Kotori said and looked at her grandpa for help.

"Ah Tori, your father told me that your mother and him are in the USA due to "expanding the company" or something like that but I think they're returning from the country soon," Grandpa said and then turned to Keisuke, "I'm afraid she has no aunts or uncles,"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:56 pm

"I'm sorry but the only other way to get answers is to ask Professor Stein if he has any more knowledge on the matter of the peace form." Haru seemed to laugh at that, to which Keisuke seemed to blush, almost like he mad a fool of himself.

"Are you forgetting that some traits can skip generations? For all you know the peace form skipped from her great-great grandfather to her. Haru was right, but the problem with an idea like that was without testing the traits of it, it was impossible to tell where it originated in the family or if Kotori was the first.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:23 am

Her grandpa cleared his throat and said, "I don't remember any meisters or weapons in our family but her great-uncle. He's the one who taught me all the martial arts but I didn't even know he was a meister until Tori...". Then he looked at her to finish his sentence.

Kotori sighed and said, "Until I went down into the basement to gather some equipment and I stumbled on his journal but I never saw any 'peace menace form',"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:39 am

Keisuke and Haru looked at each other for a moment. "I know it may seem like I'm imposing, but could you possibly bring that journal? It could be coded after all."
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:52 am

Grandpa shrugged, "Sure. I can drive there right there right now and bring it over. And don't worry, our house is not that far,". Kotori nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:30 pm

"Alright then, thank you." Keisuke said.

"There aren't any guarantees about this too. You should know that." Haru said looking at Kotori.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:42 pm

"Yes, I know," Kotori nodded to confirm her understanding.

"Tori, can you come with me? I'm not sure where you put that journal," Grandpa asked while eyeing the adults. He assumed they needed to discuss what was going on.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:54 pm

"Kotori you can leave to help your grandfather find the journal. Haru and I can use the time to talk about your possible peace form capabilities." Keisuke said thinking about how it could be coded, there were several possibilities as to how it could be done.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Kotori nodded in agreement. Without wasting a second, they were out of the door.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:21 pm

"You sure that she can actually use the peace form? I can't read souls but I can tell that she can't actually use it. Haru said with doubt in her voice.

"You might just be surprised then. I can tell you that it isn't the peace from that Stein talked about in his notes, but it's close to it. Some more training will provide the answers needed."

"If it isn't the peace form then I wasted my time coming out here. My meister- Haru was interrupted by Keisuke.

"We both know you don't have a meister Haru.

"At least I'm not dead outside of this desert. You faked your own death on the idea that Death City did exist, if it didn't then you would have died in that desert."

"Whatever. Lets get back to the topic at hand.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:41 am

As soon as they got here, Grandpa said, "I'll stay here. Try to be quick and don't fall like you almost did last time. alright?" Kotori laughed and off she went. She ran to a tall fence and climbed onto it and jumped off to the opposite side of the fence. Then she did several obstacles and then she saw a pole with a chain full of keys hanging from a nail that was nailed onto the pole with more nails nailed onto the pole's side. It was a climbing exercise but a bit harder. With this course, you had to flip and jump your way to the next nail to reach the keys. Grandpa always told Kotori that a good lesson needed to start with a good warm-up. After she grabbed the keys, she leaped down and ran to the back door (which wasn't far since she was at the back yard) and after inserting the key in, she got in. She insisted to get a key for each room especially the basement since it contained all their precious stuff, including the journal. She scrambled through the keys, reading through each. Each key had a symbol on it only Chinese people could read (she learned it in Japan for their writing was similar).

As soon as she found the right Chinese symbol, she insert it in and went inside. The basement was her second favorite place in the world. It was cool and peaceful and held many memories. After pushing aside a few presents from her parents that she didn't bother to open but couldn't bear to throw away, she found it. It had a nice teal cover and the paper still felt new and thin for she cleaned it until it didn't have a speck of dust. She grabbed it and rushed outside. "Grandpa, I got it!" Kotori exclaimed. Grandpa smiled as she sat next to him on the car seat and they drove back to Shibusen.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:58 pm

By the time that Kotori and her grandfather got back Keisuke and Haru were still arguing.

"I'm only telling you what the notes are providing me with. Stein's the one who wrote them."

"I know that. But you said that you weren't even entirely sure if it's the peace form.

"I know that. But according to the notes and who Kotori's soul let out it is as close to the peace form as the notes speak of. I'm not 100% certain if it is the peace form, but it's closer than anyone of the other soul menace users have gotten."

"Look the two of them will be back here soon and if that girl hears that your not sure if it even is the peace form then her trust in you as a teacher will probably shatter." Haru wasn't sure about that, but from some personal experience of a similar situation she could say a few things about trust.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Kotori and her grandpa were walking back to the classroom. However when she was nearing towards it, she distinctly heard the words, 'peace form', 'notes' and 'not sure'. "I wonder what they're talking about," Kotori wondered.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:38 pm

"If your not even sure if she can even use it then why bother training her? We both know what the last peace form soul menace user ended up- Haru was cut short by Keisuke.

"You don't need to bring that up. Just because she isn't the very first person I've seen have something close to the peace form doesn't mean it will be the same end result.

"After what happened last time, I'm sure it will. That kid ended practically dead in the end of it all."

[color:15ac= blue]"I know that. the peace form has an 70% chance of self creation madness after mastering it. But the notes from the journal should be able to find a way to fix that."

"Your just fooling yourself. We both know that journal won't help any more than just finding the first person in that girls family to use the peace form if at all."

"We don't know that. We need that journal if we want to be sure. In the end if your right... I'll stop training her. I can't risk seeing another student succumb to the madness like that again. especially not while your here, I can't let you have your name put on that report." Keisuke said as he heard the foot steps coming closer to the door way.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Kotori burst inside. She couldn't say that she was happy. It was fairly hot and she knew the journal wasn't going that much help. She read it like...5 times not including reading 1/2 of it during the car ride. As she entered the room, she said warily, "Here I got th-"

"We have the journal," Grandpa interrupted while giving Kotori a warning glance. His glance obviously said to 'Trust these people, they're helping you, and all that other stuff'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next