Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Female Posts : 254
Birthday : 1999-01-21

Character sheet
Partner: Shiika
Souls:
A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Left_bar_bleue0/100A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Empty
PostSubject: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:37 pm

(What an unimaginative title I've created xD)
After a day full of class time, the students were excited to escape from the classrooms. However for Kotori, she had to stay. But she wasn't upset; in fact she was excited. She was going to learn Soul Menace! But she couldn't lie to herself and say she wasn't nervous. After gathering all of her stuff, she walked over to Keisuke-sempai's class. As she faced the door, she reached over and knocked.

Last edited by Kotori on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Female Posts : 77
Birthday : 1999-12-20

Character sheet
Partner: Kotori
Souls:
A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Left_bar_bleue0/100A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:44 pm

On her way home she saw Kotori in front of advance combat classroom. "What are you doing here?" she asked not trying to surprise her friend.
Back to top Go down
https://shibusen.rpg-board.net
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:49 pm

The door fell to the ground after the first knock. Looking at the door it never actually had hinges on it that time. Keisuke was sitting at the only desk in the entire room, the teacher desk. He saw Kotori at the door way after he had heard the door fall.

"I really need to get hinges for that thing. If it were my choice I wouldn't go with a door but Death said it was a school rule for all of the classes to have doors." Keisuke said walking over and picking up the door letting it rest against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Being the cautious person she was, she turned around immediately and raised her hands but she lowered them after seeing it was Shiika. Then a huge slam came behind her. She turned around again doing the same poise. Then she lowered her hands again after seeing the fallen door. Then she laughed and said to Shiika, "I'm learning soul menace today from Keisuke-sempai! I'm sorry that I forgot to tell you yesterday," Then facing Keisuke-sempai, she said sheepishly, "Sorry about that,"

Last edited by Kotori on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:07 pm

"You're leaning how to do a soul menace?" she asked sounding slightly irritated about not knowing anything about it.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:18 pm

"I'm guessing she didn't tell you then." Keisuke said seeming not to hear the apology, as if it never happened.

"In any case there are secrets about learning Soul Menace that I have been keeping myself, but there better experienced otherwise you'll over exaggerate them and your brain will think it's much worse than it really is." Keisuke walked back into the room opening one of the cabinets in the desk. Keisuke pulls out a book, it doesn't look that old, 20 years at the most. The book is in good condition. The title on it is 'Soul Menace Notes'. The book doesn't seem that big in width, its probably no more than somewhere between 100 and 200 hundred pages.

"These are Professor Steins notes while he was creating the original Soul Menace attack. He entrusted me with the notes sense he doesn't teach a combat class. In any case I used these notes while I was away from DWMA for a few years training to become the meister I am now. I have three Soul Menace attacks, and the last one is one I will never use against a student, so don't ever ask to see it." Keisuke seemed very serious about his third Soul Menace attack. Sense he didn't hand the notes over to Kotori it's likely that Keisuke will be keeping them.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:48 pm

"Yeah," Kotori replied to Shiika. Then turning her attention to Keisuke-sempai's mini announcement (or speech whatever you want it to be), Kotori nodded as Keisuke finished. "Okay then. So who am I going to test Soul Menace 1 and 2 on when I actually do learn it?" She knew it was a strange question but she couldn't help wondering.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:05 pm

"There's someone coming into Death City somewhere from a few weeks to days. I told her about your ability of Soul Menace and she said she was going to rush over to oversee the process. This women can withstand something's you wouldn't expect a normal weapon to be able to do. She's not a death scythe, but she is amazingly powerful. That's who your testing it on." Keisuke was speaking about this women like she had been a friend sense childhood. It seemed odd for Keisuke to mention anything at all about his past, even if it was accidental he probably would've caught it.
Noticeably, though, Keisuke was actually blushing at the thought of this person, the blush quickly wears off. It went by fast enough that if anyone saw it they would have only seen it the moment it was there.

Keisuke clears his throat."Now, lets get started. You first need to work on centering your soul. This would be where you focus on one point of the body, such as the hand or foot, and force the soul to move there. This creates a large amount of power. What this does is let you experience the power you feel when you use a Soul Menace attack. Also you should know that a single Soul Menace takes quite some time to master. And using one eats a piece of your soul, decreasing the number of years you have left alive. You should only learn one at the moment. I only know three because I know situations in battle that I can use them in combinations without losing any of my soul." Keisuke summarized the text from the first chapter of pages. The idea of using a combo of Soul Menace attacks to not lose of the soul seemed like a good idea, but a single Soul Menace attack barely takes one year off of life after using it.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:00 am

"Oh I see," Kotori nodded as Keisuke-sempai finished. She was relieved that she won't be harming anyone. Then as she looked up, she saw a red flush across his face. But she didn't necessarily pay attention at the time for she was busy focusing on the lesson. After listening intently of Keisuke-sempai summarizing a chapter from the book, she tried to "connect to her soul". Then she finally got to center her soul. "I got it! I.....oh..nevermind," Kotori said to no one in particular. She lost her focus on it while transferring it to her hands.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:49 am

"Let me show you a technique that Professor Stein had in his notes. this is fairly simple and it's supposed to keep the soul steady on the way to the hand." Keisuke said setting the notes down. Keisuke held his right arm out and used left hand to hold the wrist. In one moment there's a quick, very cold, change the in the air, but then it goes back to normal. Keisuke puts his hands back down to his sides.

"Sorry if you were cold for a moment. What the point of this is not only to feel the power, but to know what you feel. A blizzard is fairly obvious as to what I feel, so I'm not going to explain it. What you feel will set the base for the Soul Menace attack. I kept my hand open and flat, so that's how my Soul Menace will be released. For yourself, I would recommend a fist, it gives more control over your soul." Keisuke said beginning to reading through the next chapter of the notes.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 pm

"It's alright," Kotori replied. After watching Keisuke-sempai's demonstration, she closed her eyes. "How I feel? Well I feel......peaceful..,"Kotori thought. Then she tried doing the soul menace process again. Center your soul, transfer the soul to your hands, make a fist, and know how you feel,"Kotori repeated to herself in her mind. Opening her eyes, she looked up and asked, "Did it work?"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:52 pm

"This is quite intresting." Nothing in the room had happened, but something had sparked an interest in Keisuke. "Stein noted this, but I had my own doubts. I suppose that he was correct. There is a peace form of the Soul Menace." Keisuke seemed a bit confusing in his explanation, if one could call it that.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:04 pm

"I'm sorry but I don't understand," Kotori said in confusion.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:08 pm

"A Peace Form Soul Menace attack that has the ability to be used in multiple ways. To explain it simpler what I mean is that instead of taking years for you to learn two, you could learn two just by varying the one Soul Menace attack." A peace form Soul Menace attack seems to be one Soul Menace attack that can turn into different ones, is what Keisuke was trying to explain.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:30 pm

"Oh I get. So is the process of that different or the same?" asked Kotori as she listened to his explanation.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:37 pm

"As far as the notes go it's uncharted territory. If I had to guess though the process is different. It may even be faster than normal." Keisuke seemed impressed with the thought of a peace form version of a Soul Menace attack.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:45 am

"Oh, okay then. But if it's uncharted territory, how do we know how to use it?" Kotori asked. By "we", she meant "I" but she wasn't going to say that out loud. "Well, at least it's faster,"Kotori thought somewhat encouragingly.[right]

Last edited by Kotori on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:52 am

Shiika wasn't paying much attention to what Keisuke-sensei has been saying so she didn't really know what's going on. Then she turned to the door and then to the clock, "It's almost time to go." she thought. "What a troublesome day." she said to herself quietly.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:54 am

"Well if anything it could be that one of your parents was able to use peace form soul menace. Stein did mention that the peace form soul menace could be a genetic trait, unlike a normal soul menace attack which is normally only used by those who have a large enough soul wavelength." Keisuke had really nothing to go on but Steins notes on the way of using peace form soul menace.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:54 pm

After Keisuke finished, she felt somewhat grim. "My parents? But they're always on business trips. Kotori thought to herself.

Then she asked, "Well my parents are sort of busy at the moment...is it okay to check if my grandfather can do the peace form?"

Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:47 pm

"Well genetic traits can sometimes can be passed over from an older generation. I would only need him to come here for a moment any way. You can bring your grandfather with you tomorrow if it is possible." Keisuke seemed to think that it was possible for Kotori's grandfather to have the peace form of soul menace.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:08 pm

Kotori sighed in relief. "Okay, I'm sure he won't mind," Kotori replied. Then she thought for a moment and asked, "Does this mean today's class is over?"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:07 pm

"For today yes. You have made quite a bit of progress today, and over exhausting your body while learning soul menace could weaken you by quite a bit." Keisuke says putting the notes back into the cabinet of the desk.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:39 pm

"Oh, okay," Kotori nodded in agreement. She gathered her stuff and waved to Keisuke-sempai. "Bye Keisuke-sempai! See you tomorrow," Then she turned to Shiika and said, "Sorry to keep you waiting," Kotori said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Keisuke waved goodbye. "Don't forget about bringing your grandfather tomorrow. Keisuke reminded Kotori.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)   A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lesson to Learn (AceofSpades and Shiika)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next