Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mio
New Student
Mio

Female Posts : 17
Birthday : 1996-07-14

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:52 pm

"You guys know each other?" She asked seeing how Kotori was talking to Damon. "I'm Mio. Mio Anmoto." She said smiling.
(Sorry been incredibly busy.)
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Male Posts : 58
Birthday : 1991-02-28

Character sheet
Souls:
Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Damon snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at Kotori and the girl who introduced herself as Mio. "I'm Damon, Nice to meet you, Mio." he said with a friendly smile, before looking back to Kotori. "I was just thinking about how much damage you girls could do to my bassist." He said with a chuckle. "He's a bit of a manwhore." He said, as his chuckle became a light laugh at the thought of Kotori kicking Anton in the nuts that had just popped into his head.
Back to top Go down
http://writehighway.forumotion.com
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Female Posts : 254
Birthday : 1999-01-21

Character sheet
Partner: Shiika
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:46 am

She laughed awkwardly. "Flirt, huh? Does he get rejected a lot?" Kotori teased indirectly at the bassist.
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:40 am

Damon chuckled. "A few times, occasionally he gets lucky, his reputation gets around and most girls know who he is. I'm sure you've heard of him, Anton Angus, the self proclaimed wolf of DWMA." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:40 pm

She did hear a few older girls talk about it. "I've heard of him," Kotori replied, remembering the girl's conversation. She remembered the word Pervert the most.
Back to top Go down
Ushina Wasura
New Student
Ushina Wasura

Female Posts : 10
Birthday : 2000-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Ushina bent over and peeked inside the restaurant, trying to make as less noise as possible. She put her finger on her cheek and the other on her hip. "What does this place sell and why am I here?" she asked herself. She forgot all about the door, and it closed right on her. She was forced into the restaurant. Ushina went belly-first onto the restaurant ground.

Her lips shivered. Her eyes got watery. She cried all over the floor, rolling around, making a complete, ridiculous fool out of herself.

She finally stopped and looked at everyone and blushed intensely. She quickly got up and sat down at a random table and covered her face with a menu.
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Damon looked over at the girl who had fallen and cried, and was now sitting by herself. "Excuse me." He said to Kotori and Mio before walking over to the girl. "Hey, I'm Damon, Would you like to join us in our conversation?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ushina Wasura
New Student
Ushina Wasura

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:42 am

Ushina looked at him. "Stranger danger, stranger danger, stranger danger!" She put the menu closer to her face and looked closer at the it. Then she put it flat on the table. "Um, I'd like the breakfast special, and some orange juice." She said to him, completely forgetting that he was not the waitress and he was a customer. She smiled back. "Thanks!" She added.
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Damon laughed at the girl's strange behavior. "I don't work here, if you don't want to be a loner then you can join us over here." He said with a smile before walking back over to his own table.
Back to top Go down
Ushina Wasura
New Student
Ushina Wasura

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:24 pm

She looked at his table, then back at the menu, then back at his table. Don't go, Ushina! she thought. She nodded. "Now, what did I want again?" she said, trying to remember. She just couldn't. She looked at the kitchen. "Ooh, maybe I'll find some food there." she whispered. She pushed open the kitchen door. "I'm HOME!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:53 pm

Yuki was just about to take Damon's food outside so Ushina's appearance scared her. "Whoa!" She exclaimed, "You aren't supposed to be here." She pointed to the table and explained more, "You're supposed to wait there till I can get your order. But I must have token long...how long were you here?"
Back to top Go down
Ushina Wasura
New Student
Ushina Wasura

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:03 am

"How long was I what?" she asked. Her stomach growled. "What is this place again? Is it a restaurant, because I'm hungry." She looked at a stack of menus and squinted."Can I have the breakfast special and some orange juice. I'm kind of hungry. Did I tell you that already?"

Ushina looked at the fridge. "Ooh, a fridge. Perfect! Just the thing to quench my hunger." She said, her stomach growling once again. She walked inside and opened the fridge. "Um, let's see," she grabbed a glass of orange juice. "If you don't mind, I'm, a, just gonna drink this." She said, putting the cup to her lips and sipping it."Mm-hmm, thanks!" she said, and handed it to Yuki. "That tasted great!" she commented.
Back to top Go down
Mio
New Student
Mio

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:04 am

Mio saw Ushina walk into the kitchen and follow her. "You're not suppose to be here." She said walking into the kitchen. "Customers should patiently wait outside." She said with a fake smile which was usually a sign that she was a bit mad. Then she saw Ushina drink the orange juice and sighed. "You do know the people need the food in here to cook food right? So it would be nice if you didn't take any thing from here." She said with another fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Ushina Wasura
New Student
Ushina Wasura

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:51 pm

"But you don't cook orange juice, do you?" Ushina said, truly asking. "That'd be, awkward," she whispered. "By the way, this isn't a public food service! This is a home kitchen, silly! It's not like I'm drinking something that can obviously be given to a customer! And it's not like I had to wait patiently in my chair for somebody to serve me! Haha! Good one!" she said, laughing and slapping her knee."Wait, good what?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:09 pm

Yuki was still being calm. "I'm sorry to tell you but it is," she explained, "That's why there's people here." She lead the girl to the table but not before serving Damon his food. "Sorry fr the wait," she said and walked away hurriedly. She made the girl sit down and handed her the menu. "There! Is there anything you like?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ushina Wasura
New Student
Ushina Wasura

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:05 pm

"What do I like?" Ushina asked Yuki obviously confused. "Well, I do like the decoration on this menu, and - ooh, I'd like that tasty yummy thing. Number seven." she said, pointing to the breakfast special. "What's that called, it looks tasty." she asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Yuki smiled. "Then you're getting what Kotori got, a plate of scrambled eggs with bacon OR sausage and a side order of any of our appetizers," she said.
Back to top Go down
Ushina Wasura
New Student
Ushina Wasura

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:44 pm

"Yay!" she squealed in delight. "Who's Kotori?" she asked. "Is it something I can eat, because I'm pretty hungry right now. Aren't you hungry? Should I get you something to eat?" she asked. Ushina looked at the kitchen. "There's a kitchen right there, I want the number seven!" she repeated with a smile.

"Ooh!" she said, actually remembering something. "I also want a strawberry smoothie and that's it!" she finished.
Back to top Go down
Mio
New Student
Mio

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:05 am

Mio walked out of the kitchen and said while pointing at Kotori."Kotori is that girl over there."
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:56 pm

"Yup!" Kotori smiled, "Kotori's me. She went up to the girl and stuck out her hand. "I'm Kotori Takaki and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Ushina Wasura
New Student
Ushina Wasura

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:01 pm

"Ushina! Ushina Wasura! Are you a food? Can I eat you?" she asked, shaking her hand. "You do look tasty! And you smell nice. Are you on the menu? What was I getting again?" she asked, still shaking Kotori's hand.
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Damon shook his head as he ate his meal. This girl was definitely odd, even by his own standards. "Careful Tori, she may be a cannibal." He joked and took a drink of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Ushina Wasura
New Student
Ushina Wasura

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am

Her stomach growled. "Hey is this a restaurant or what, I'm hungry and I want the number seven!" Ushina said grouchily. She looked at the kitchen. Have I been there before? Should I go eat there? It is a kitchen. Her stomach said yes but her mind said, maybe. "I could eat anything thing right now." she sighed depressingly. She grabbed hold of Kotori. "Feed me," she whined, and pointed to the number seven and then pointed to her mouth to make sure she wasn't an alien from outer space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death City Restaurant (Open)   Death City Restaurant (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3