Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Left_bar_bleue0/100A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Empty
PostSubject: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:05 pm

(Sorry about making this late topic Kotori)

Jun sat in the nurses office holding an old, yellowed piece of paper. From the size of it looked like it belonged in a journal. Keisuke was in the office as well, standing next to Jun looking at the paper she was holding.
"I find it hard to believe that this is from his journal Risa." Keisuke said to Jun, who was really Risa, though that was unknown to everyone but Keisuke. Spirit knew that Jun was a witch, just not Risa.
"I do as well. But it's the best lead to finding whatever remains of Asura." Jun replied with.
"You realize that when we find Asura, I'll kill you where you stand."Keisuke warned as he took the piece of paper and put it in his jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Female Posts : 254
Birthday : 1999-01-21

Character sheet
Partner: Shiika
Souls:
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Left_bar_bleue0/100A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Kotori was in her class, yawning constantly. "Dissecting again? We do this almost everyday in this class! she complained to herself. While Stein was babbling about frog organs or whatever, Kotori thought about her near death. "I am so stupid...why did I have to eavesdrop she thought to herself again. But she didn't really regret it because now she knew who Jun really was. Maybe when Kotori is not dead, she can use it to blackmail Jun. "Yeah right," Kotori scoffed. Stein shot her a look but she didn't care.

(It's no problem ^ ^)
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:13 pm

"Either way you want to find Asura just as much as I do. We may not have the same reasons, but face it, we need to work together." Jun said smirking.
"As much as I would like to be able to find Asura on my own, that's not possible, and it's the same for you." Keisuke warned. He had his own reasons for finding Asura just like Jun did.
"Don't you have a class to teacher Keisuke?" Jun said starting to look through some files.
"Yes, I do." Keisuke said heading to his classroom.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:55 pm

"Finally," she muttered as she left the class. For her, it was now her lunch period. She got out her lunch and began chewing. "Hey Kotori," a girl said as she slid next to Kotori. "Risa still didn't get caught yet. That's weird isn't it? She usually gets caught after 3 days," she added.

Kotori nodded in reply. "Y-yeah....." she stammered.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:07 pm

Jun kept looking through the files. She eventually pulled out Kotori's file. Jun started to read though the file. "Hmm... nothing that will help me seems to be in here. But I suppose there's nothing that will hurt me either."
Jun looked a small paper bag that was on her desk. It was like a bag you would get prescription medicine in, but it was blank so there was no telling what medicine was inside of it. "I just need to wait for her to get sick. Then it can all start." Jun smirked than closed the file and put it away.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Lunch was almost over and Kotori was feeling unreasonably anxious. Her friend was still talking about Risa and every word made Kotori feel more worried than the last. Suddenly, she couldn't take it. "Um, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back!" she lied and ran off before her friend could reply back.
Kotori sighed when she reached there. "What am I doing?" she groaned
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:06 pm

"I suppose she doesn't have to be sick, she just needs to feel bad or something..." Jun said picking up the small paper bag and putting it away in a drawer.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Kotori considered going to the nurse but she remembered Jun. She slowly went out of the door, planning to return to her friend. Unfortunately, she bumped into somebody. To Kotori's surprise, it was her friend, who looked pale. "Kotori, I don't feel so well..." she moaned, "Can you take me to the nurse." Kotori's heart fell. "Nurse?" she asked to no one in particular. Her friend nodded weakly and collapsed on Kotori. Kotori nearly fell over from the weight. "I guess I have to," Kotori muttered and dragged her friend to the nurse.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Jun looked and saw Kotori and her friend. "Oh dear, what's wrong?" Jun asked helping Kotori's friend to one of the beds.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:48 am

Kotori sighed. "I-I actually have no idea," she said sheepishly, "She passed out before she could tell me."
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:38 pm

"Is that so?" Jun looked at Kotori's friend. "It looks like it may just be food poisoning at worst. There has been a stomach bug going around lately." Jun said walking to her desk and opening one of the drawers. She took out two of the white paper prescription bags.
"we should be safe just to be sure you haven't gotten what she has." Jun handed one of the bags to Kotori. "Oh, and if you think these pills will kill you, your wrong. I don't use medicine to kill, it's better if its my own hands." Jun said putting the other bag onto her desk.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:01 am

Kotori looked at Jun in doubt. "Sure....." Kotori said/scoffed. She took the bag and made a mental note in her head to not take the medicine. Suddenly her friend woke up from unconsciousness. "Eeh? Where am I?" she asked drowsily. To Kotori's ears though, her friend sounded drunk. "Uh oh, I should take you home," she said worriedly. Kotori dragged her friend to a wheelchair and asked innocently, "Mind if I borrow this Jun?"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:45 pm

"Go right ahead. It would probably be best if she did have one of those right now." Jun said handing Kotori's friend the other prescription bag. "Take one of these every day for one week."
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:10 pm

"Thanks...." Kotori muttered as she pushed the wheelchair out of the door. As she was pushing her friend home, she was in her thinking mode. "Should I let her drink this medicine? What if Jun put poison into it? It'll be all my fault! Kotori thought. Then she remembered something else,"Wait...if she died, then everybody is going to think it's Jun who murdered her! Ooohh! This is so confusing!"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:09 pm

The pills that Kotori's friend had were nothing more than normal pills that would help with the pain. However, the pills that Kotori had would have the same effect as the other pills, but the difference between them is that Kotori's pills were laced with black blood.

Jun smirked. "I'm surprise that Kotori didn't second guess her pills. I suppose I should still wonder if she's going to actually take the pills or not though.." Jun wondered.
-
Haru had come back into death city after hearing some of the news from Keisuke. "I hope everything is okay..." Haru said to herself. She soon saw Kotori and her friend. Haru walked up to Kotori. "Hey Kotori, long time no see."
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Kotori grinned and replied back, "Hi Haru! Are you going to see Keisuke? How long are you staying?" Then she added, "In case you're wondering why I have an unconscious person on a wheelchair, it's because she passed out...from food poisoning."
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:03 pm

"Well actually, I'm here because Keisuke told me everything that had been going on lately. Sorry that your training has kind of been put on the back burner. I'll probably be staying for a while." Haru said. Then she looked at Kotori's friend. "I hope your friend get's better soon."
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:16 pm

"Everything?" she asked, remembering Jun. "But Keisuke doesn't know Jun is a witch. He only knows that she's just a nurse who fixed his sprained ankle," a voice echoed in her head. She looked at Haru and smiled, not wanting her to know that Kotori was in a depressed mood. "I guess you heard about our new nurse and Risa's escape huh?" she said, trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:18 pm

"Yeah, I did." Haru knew more than Kotori thought. Haru did know that Jun was a witch and that she was also Risa. "I'm sure everything will end well though."
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Kotori tried to look cheerful. "I hope so! Everybody is being so stressed out about Risa. Even Grandpa! In fact, we had to take this test but I suppose you know that already," Kotori said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:43 pm

"Yeah, I know all about that. Hopefully they'll catch Risa soon and put an end to all of this." Haru smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Kotori smiled back. "I hope so too...." she said in a dazed tone.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:55 pm

"I better let you get going." Haru smiled again. "See you later." Haru walked off.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:14 pm

"Oh yeah. Okay bye Haru!" Korori exclaimed and went off. As she was pushing her friend to home, she looked at the medicine bag again. "I doubt Jun would poison her but what about me? She despises me! And I definitely can't tell anybody," Kotori pondered to herself. Before she knew it, she was at her friend's house. She sighed heavily and rang the doorbell. An old lady opened the door and glared at her menacingly but stopped as soon as she laid eyes on the unconscious girl. She quickly grabbed the girl and slammed the door. Kotori huffed in indignation. "How rude!" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:09 pm

Haru had walked into Keisuke's class room after school had ended. "So, you met up with Kotori?" Keisuke asked sounding like he already knew the answer.
"Yeah. Does she know Risa's identity though? You know you can't keep it a secret forever." Haru said. She knew that Jun was Risa, just like Keisuke did.
"Now isn't the time for her to know." Keisuke said lighting cigarette and taking a drag from it.
"Then when? This is why we weren't good partners. You kept everything a secret from everybody. Does anybody even know where Maka and Soul are?" Haru said seeming upset.
"Haru, I already told you, they know what their doing. They may not be perfect but-" Keisuke was interrupted by Haru.
"But what? The witches have been keeping the two of them in prison for months now. You even know where they are so why won't you at least try to free them?" Haru said getting mad.
"Because I can't. Even I'm not strong enough to free them." Keisuke said taking a long drag on his cigarette.
"Stop making excuses. This plan of yours has been in the process sense you became one of the staff here." Haru said madly.
"We both know where Asura is. I'm as much to blame as you are for the latest accidents here in death city. Asura may be much weaker than he was several years ago, but he's still stronger than we think he is... If you really want put all of the blame on me. Than hack and slash away at the last remaining piece of Asura and kill him for good." Keisuke still seemed calm despite lighting another cigarette and stomping the other one out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)   A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next