Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Little bit of life (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
Little bit of life (open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Little bit of life (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Little bit of life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Keisuke walked into the taiyaki shop, nothing much seemed to have changed sense he was last there. Keisuke walked up to the clerk, she seemed a little off putted by Keisuke's appearance, by this point in time he was used to getting the same look thrown at him, normally it's for appearance reasons.

"An order of taiyaki, please." Keisuke said not seeming to care about the odd look he was still getting from the clerk. The clerk soon handed Keisuke a bag with the taiyaki in it. Keisuke paid and then sat at one of the tables in the shop. Where Keisuke was sitting you wouldn't notice him at first but after looking around for about 5 seconds you could easily spot him.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Female Posts : 254
Birthday : 1999-01-21

Character sheet
Partner: Shiika
Souls:
Little bit of life (open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Little bit of life (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Kotori smiled when she stood in front of the taiyaki store. Nothing cheered her up like taiyaki did! Then something caught her eye and her eyes bugged out. "Keisuke-sempai? What is he doing here?" Kotori thought. Right there and then, she didn't know what to do. She was still weirded out about last time's battle but she felt like she needed to be friendly. She decided to go in and order and then decide.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Keisuke seemed unaware of Kotori until she ordered when he heard her voice. Looking up he confirms it to be Kotori, the newest student in DWMA, he had fought with her and her new partner Shiika not even a day ago.
"So its the cautious soul, I suppose the other is out of walking for a while anyway." Keisuke says to himself as he continues to eat his taiyaki.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Even after she ordered, she didn't know what to do. She didn't want to turn away and face his stare if he was staring! She glanced at the reflection of the picture of the wall and saw he was only eating taiyaki. "I feel like I should say hi since he's my teacher but I'm still fidgety," Kotori thought. When she got her taiyaki, she edged into a corner and ate. "I'll say hi when I'm finished," Kotori reasoned to herself.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Keisuke continued to eat his taiyaki, knowing that Kotori was a little confused on what to do. "Funny, I thought she was the smart one of the two. Perhaps smartness and courage aren't as linked as I first through. Keisuke says to himself half finished with his taiyaki now.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Having only ordered one taiyaki, she was done in a minute. She cleaned after herself and threw her trash in the trash. Keeping her word, she went up to him and said in a normal tone, "Hello Keisuke-sempai. I'd like to ask a few questions about the class last time," Kotori said. It was a reasonable thing for a student to say...in her home in Japan.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:09 pm

"Hello Kotori. What questions do you have." Keisuke said with fake enthusiasm that seemed almost real.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:13 pm

She noticed a tiny hint of fake helpfulness in his voice but she ignored it. No need to cause commotion in a perfectly good taiyaki shop. Besides she wouldn't get her coupon anymore. "I probably already know the answer but I need to know for sure....why am I in an advanced fighting class when I'm new and 14? I mean Shiika is amazing good so I get that but what about me? Also, why didn't you tell me in the first place that my appearance in the class was unnecessary?"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 pm

"To answer your first question, your in the class thanks to your grandfather, not to mention your starting off actually in the intermediate class, which is the same as your partner is in. It's basically the same except you don't have to worry about meister against meister battles. As for your second one, its quite simple really. I think I might have misspoken. Your appearance in the class was necessary for two reasons.
One, that class is all males, I wanted to see what would happen if I added two females, and I was right, they got distracted and became cocky. Second, you needed to see what happens when you lose exams in my class. You 'die'. By die I mean your body becomes numb for a while. Not sure why, but the kick the ankles stops them from moving for some time."
Keisuke continued to eat his taiyaki while he let all of that sync into Kotori's mind.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:31 pm

Kotori smiled. "Thank you Keisuke-sempai. But I have one more question. Did Shiika and I "pass"?" After letting Keisuke-sempai's answers process in her brain, she felt a bit....relieved to know the answers.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:35 pm

"If it were pass or fail then you did pass. But my grading scale works differently, you'll figure it out on your real first day.
Oh yes, before you fill your mind with perversions of you and your partner being in an all male class, that isn't the class you two are in, that was the true advanced class. Sad to see them cut down to size far to easily just because of two girls."
Keisuke said the second part of it rather bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:04 am

"My real first day....I wonder how that'll feel like," Kotori thought. Though Kotori was happy...no, delighted, to pass after her....blunder, something bothered her. Then Kotori said softly, "This probably wasn't your idea; in fact I don't believe it was your idea after your last statement but why can't girls be in the same class as males are? I'm sure females are as strong as males! I'm sure if Shiika was here, she would agree 100%.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:49 pm

"Actually what happened was I put the name of all my students into a jar and drew the names. The fact they were all male was only a coincidence. Also, you should know that normally people aren't allowed to be in an advanced combat class until 16. Your grand father decided to make a charitable donation though to help the class. The idea of a 'charitable donation' seemed more like a bribe the way Keisuke was saying it.

"Before I forget. I should say that you have the ability to learn a Soul Menace attack. Do you recall that attack I used on the gun meisters from the class? Those were Soul Menace attacks. The technique is a self resonance. You should be happy that you can learn it, because only few meisters ever can. In fact out of all of DWMA there has only been two others than myself who knew it. Professor Stein of the Crescent Moon class and Black Star, a former student sense graduated." A Soul Menace attack was a very powerful attack, but it takes at least a year before a meister can create and use their own created Soul Menace attack.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:44 pm

"Oh, I see....never mind then," Kotori said, relaxed again. "Oh and I think I know what you're talking about. It's the one that made them fly back right? And really?!" Kotori brightened. Then she asked, "Who is going teach me how to use it?"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:56 pm

"You could ask Stein, but he would probably dissect you some time during the process, not worth the risk. I'd call Tsubaki, considering she's the only one who could probably bring Black Star back here, but the two of them are on the other side of the Earth on a mission at the moment. It shouldn't be difficult to see that at the moment I'm the only one who can teach you." Keisuke said eating the last of his taiyaki.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:03 pm

"Oh okay then. When should I start learning?" Kotori asked. Then she looked thoughtful. "I should talk to Shiika about this. I'll talk to her after my conversation with Keisuke-sempai is done," Kotori thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:10 pm

We can start after school tomorrow. I'd teach it during class, but you the only other person who could learn it. Feel free to bring Shiika, I'm sure she would enjoy to see the process for a Soul Menace attack. Keisuke said as he threw away the bag from his taiyaki into a recycle bin.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:25 pm

"Okay. Good-bye Keisuke-sempai! Thank you and see you tomorrow!" Kotori said as she got up. Then she waved and turned to get out of the taiyaki shop.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:46 pm

"See you in class then." Keisuke said returning the wave.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:15 pm

*Kotori goes out*

(This will be my last scene for this RP topic)
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Keisuke walks out of the taiyaki shop and heads home, awaiting tomorrow.

(same, guess this is the end of it)
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:23 pm

(Okay just post "topic closed" and then we'll lock it ^ ^)
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:46 pm

[Topic Closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little bit of life (open)   Little bit of life (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little bit of life (open)
Page 1 of 1