Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:58 pm

"Ah, thank you. I hope the trip wasn't to much of a bother for you two. Now If I could just have the journal we can put an end to the mystery." Keisuke wouldn't just say 'put an end to the mystery' he would actually normally say 'put an end to the question at hand'. Though there doesn't seem to be much difference on the surface about it, it actually holds a serious meaning that he hoped Kotori hadn't overheard.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Female Posts : 254
Birthday : 1999-01-21

Character sheet
Partner: Shiika
Souls:
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:07 pm

"Oh it's no problem...does this mean we go home?" Grandpa asked.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:11 pm

"For today I suppose. The journal may not seem that think but we'll be looking to see if any pages perhaps stuck together like a secret page. We'll call if we find anything, is that alright? If you would prefer to say there are no objections to that."
Keisuke says holding his hand out for the journal or a hand shake. Getting the journal meant they were going to leave it to Keisuke and walk off, shaking his hand would mean they were going to stay. Keisuke was fine with either, it was Haru that was being over cautious, at least in Keisukes mind.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Grandpa reached over and shook his hand. "I suppose we can stay for a little longer....there may be some certain things about our family you both probably won't undestand," he said. Besides him, Kotori nodded in agreement, wondering how long they were really going to stay.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:54 pm

"Alright then, we should get started. The sooner we find the answers the sooner the questions are answered." Haru said putting it rather bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:38 pm

Kotori picked up the journal and read it aloud, "Day: 1/1/1911 Even though I graduated out of Shibusen a decade ago, I feel incomplete. It's not because I don't have a weapon; who needs weapons when you can defend yourself just fine even if Shinigami made me practice with fake ones....! Speaking of defense, my young brother, Hiro, asked to train his son, Isao, for 3 times a week now instead of once. And as if I wasn't busy enough. My own brother doesn't even know my soul is getting stressed every day, even if I'm 26 years old. It doesn't help that the silly boy (Isao) is falling for my lazy neighbor's daughter, Risa."
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:54 am

"Hmm. That name Risa sounds familiar. Is there anything else in that journal about her?" Keisuke seemed to be in though after saying it. He was sure that he heard that name before, but he wasn't sure where.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Grandpa nodded. "Tons. He likes to complain about his neighbor a lot," He looked at Kotori and said, "Read his description of her,"

Kotori nodded as she read, "Risa, that silly neighbor's daughter, is distracting Isao from his tudies every minute. Apparently he thinks her black hair and freckled face is nice. Though I must admit, her blue eyes are pretty unnoticeable."
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:27 pm

"I can't say the description is perfect to who I have in mind, but it defiantly rings a bell to someone I know. It could be another person that I' thinking of, but if that were the case this person probably talked about her quite a bit." The name sounded familiar but he was still a bit away from putting his finger on it.

"I'm pretty sure that we're thinking of the same person Keisuke. But that doesn't mean it's a good thing." The person they were thinking about was an old friend, but if it was her, then it was no where near good.

"Is there anything more on her? Anything more descriptive? Even just what the voice sounded like would be helpful."
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:32 pm

Grandpa thought for a moment. "Her voice is kind of high and quiet. She looked sort of like a doll. Fragile and beautiful,"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Keisuke and Haru suddenly looked at each other, both with slightly frightened looks on their faces. They soon looked back at Kotori and her grand father.

"Do you two remember when Asura was revived quite some time ago? During the invasion there was a girl, probably around your age Kotori. She fits the exact description that your giving. She was a demon weapon that fell to madness. Keisuke even seemed scared of this girl, who apparently wasn't any older than Kotori.

"Both of you must keep all of what were going to tell you away from Lord Death. Not to mention everyone else. Including your partner Kotori. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Kotori nodded. She had studied some time about Death City during the summer. Her grandpa however looked completely confused. She mouthed, "I'll tell you later,". Then after Keisuke explained to them why Risa was so important, they both gasped. Kotori, because Risa went mental, and Grandpa, because of his former crush being a weapon. But they both promised to Haruno despite their shock. "H-how did she.....become crazy?" Kotori asked.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:27 pm

"Were not sure. She's still 'on display' if you want to see her. All we know is that she fell to madness, as for becoming a demon weapon, well no one has any idea on when. 'On display' seemed like a confusing term, but it meant that she was still alive, and nothing else.

"All we know for 100% is that at some time, within two days, before the invasion that girl was there with Asura for a long enough time to fully succumb to madness. In fact it's the worst case in the history off those who have fallen to madness."
Keisuke grinned, but not because he was happy. He fell to madness during the invasion. Death city wasn't the only place that got hit by the wave of madness, several towns around the world did too, Keisuke was one of the few who sadly got hit by hit. The grin soon faded.

"Sorry about the odd grin. I got hit by the wave of madness as a child, so I sadly got infected by it. Anyway, back to the topic at hand."
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:14 am

Grandpa was taken back. "Risa is still alive? She must feel horrible," Grandpa said, frowning. His feelings for her had died out a long time ago but she still held a little place in his heart as his first love. He looked at Kesiuke. "I'm sorry to hear that but it's cured now right?" Grandpa asked.

Besides him, Kotori was thinking, "Risa......she was mentioned many times but only because Grandpa. But...where was she? She looked up, "Do you know where she is? Maybe she can help us with the peace form? Can she? It's a chance!" She didn't know if Risa even knew but she wanted to know if there was any special menace form in the invasion.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:40 am

Keisuke walked up to Kotori's grandfather. "I'm sorry. But madness is not curable. If it were, then I wouldn't be me." Keisuke said it almost as if he were a doctor talking to the parent of a horribly sick child. And that was almost the case.

"I can take you to see her. Akane will be pretty mad, but it'll be worth it if you get to see Risa."
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:39 am

Kotori brightened. "Okay! Should we go tomorrow? It's getting late," she said while glancing out of the door. Grandpa nodded in agreement. It was going to get dark soon.

(I'll make a new topic for visiting Risa ^ ^)
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:41 am

"I suppose that it is about time to call it quits for today. You can take the journal back with you, I think we got more than what we needed out of it.

(alright)
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:44 am

[Topic Closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)   A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2