Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Go down 
+2
TucKiD
Sleuthelle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Female Posts : 44
Birthday : 1999-05-25

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:56 pm

(Ok, Just asking. Ditching the profile Idea. I forgot to add this into my character thing but she's able to see auras.) "Yes, I do. If you want I can demonstrate it but I usually just have the swords in my hands seeing as I work alone." 
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Male Posts : 58
Birthday : 1991-02-28

Character sheet
Souls:
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Damon chuckled at Tasha's response. "I understand that completely. I do the same." He said calmly. "The names Damon Cole. Nice to meet you officially, Tasha." He said.
Back to top Go down
http://writehighway.forumotion.com
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:56 pm

"Likewise, Damon." Tasha said and followed the class to the front of the school. She then started thinking 'I wonder what type of weapon he is. I'll just have to ask him.' "Hey, Damon. If you don't mind me asking; What kind of weapon are you?"
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Damon Chuckled. "I'm a scythe." He replied as he made his right forearm into the sickle of his weapon form as demonstration. the sickle itself was black while the blade was a midnight blue. "Why do you ask?" He said before changing his arm back and looking around to see if anyone noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:30 pm

"Just curious." She said forming 2 balls of fire in her hands. She clapped silently to put them out. She was practicing that since she was seven. "Oh, what did you say, Professor Stein?" Tasha said, feeling a bit lost due to talking and practicing.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Female Posts : 254
Birthday : 1999-01-21

Character sheet
Partner: Shiika
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Dr. Stein was faced the class where they all stood in front of DWMA. "Okay class! Pair up with your partners! If you don't have one...then don't." he announced to the class. He seemed a little bit more cheerful than he was in the class.

Meanwhile....
Kotori perked up at Dr. Stein's announcement. 'Yes!" she cheered to herself, "We can finally learn something to beat witches!"
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Female Posts : 77
Birthday : 1999-12-20

Character sheet
Partner: Kotori
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:46 pm

"True." She replied softly. Becoming a death scythe. She smiled at the thought of it and then went to where Kotori was.
Back to top Go down
https://shibusen.rpg-board.net
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:02 am

Tasha went to an open area since she didn't have a partner. "Okay, Ikou ze!" She said thinking aloud. "This should be helpful."
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Damon just stood where he was while everyone else moved about to find their partners. He then folded his arms, and waited for the lesson to begin. Unlike most of them, he knew what a witch was capable of, and the one he was hunting was one of the more powerful ones. "How exactly are we going to do this doc? I don't know about you, but I see no witches around here, unless we got one hidden in the student body." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:19 pm

(I'll play the witch, one of my ancestors was one so it shouldn't be too hard.) Tasha said, "Does anyone other than Dr. Stein have soul perception? It doesn't seem as if he's going to use it and help us." She was anxious for a specific reason. Though she knew that reason seemed conceited but otherwise she would never be honored by anyone... She would be stuck being the wallflower that is bullied all the time...
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:59 pm

(Alright then)

"No worries, Damon. I made a modified person that should be just as powerful as an average witch (hehehe just like the movie XD)," Dr. Stein replied and showed off a person (or at least looked like one) that somehow hid behind Dr. Stein during the entire walk. "Before I teach you how to defeat this....witch, I want to see how well you all do at your basic fighting. Please pair up with another pair/weapon. Think of this as warm-up." He announced to the class.

Kotori was surprised about Tasha's comment. She somewhat knew it but not exactly. She decided not to say anything and just shake her head.
Back to top Go down
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:11 pm

Tasha said, to no one in particular, "So, we are fighting? This should be interesting..." Out of everyone she only knew Damon, a little bit about him, and she could tell he was VERY strong when it came to fighting. She couldn't see souls but she can see auras. That is the only way she can tell who is nice and who is, eh, not... Damon's aura was mainly blue showing he's usually calm and collected.
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:58 pm

Damon shrugged and rubbed his shoulder. "It's been a while since I've had a good fight anything." He said with a smiled. "The last thing I fought wasn't very satisfying." He said as he looked back at a guy in the class that let off a a cringe, he then turned to Tasha. "So then, would you like to be my partner for this exercise?" He said with a smile before he turned to Kotori and Shiika. "or would you rather take me on?" He said with a chuckle.

(Yes, I realize this is cocky, but I don't want to leave anyone out. hahaha.)
Back to top Go down
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Tasha laughed slightly. "I doubt that I'd win so I'll partner with you."
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:08 pm

"I'm fine with that. What about you Kotori?" She said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Kotori grinned too. "It's alright with me," she said. "This is going to be pretty hard considering it's 2 weapons versus one meister and her weapon but it's Grandpa would want me to do this," Kotori thought. Suddenly Dr. Stein appeared behind her. "Two Versus One? Wow, I would like to see how this ends," he said, cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:14 pm

Damon chuckled and made his arm turn into it's Sickle form. "Don't worry, I won't get too rough, I don't like hurting girls... unless their witches." He said calmly as he slid his left foot back and held his bladed arm in front of him to take a fighting stance similar to Capoeira, the Brazilian fighting style, but without the frequent movement.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:02 pm

"Makes sense." She said turning into her weapon form. "Lets do this,Kotori."
Back to top Go down
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Tasha had 2 swords in her hands both had golden hilts with intricate silver designs on them. The Steel blades hadn't been used for a while so they were in perfect condition. She had to use her 'twin' self to fight in full efficiency. "Ok, let's go. I'll be happy to get this over with." A scythe and Doubles weapon working together, this is new. She stood in a 'night stance' that's what she called it. One blade at her forehead and the other at her abdomen. The way she fought when she stood in that stance, it seemed almost demonic, because it was a dark fighting style. She fought basically unconscious when using that style so she had no control.
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:19 am

Damon looked at Tasha's unique fighting style and raised an eyebrow. "Don't know that style but it works for me." He said with a smile as he began running for Kotori and launched himself into the air and became a full scythe, His handle was black with spikes on the bottom and a skull rested on the top, in the middle of the handle was a white strip that read "HaHa." He then came spiraling down on top of Kotori.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Kotori immediately jumped back to avoid the hit. When Damon was about to crash down, she raced over to him and striked him. She quickly looked back at Tasha, wondering what she was going to do.

Dr. Stein was looking at their fight with a thoughtful look in his face. "These four might actually have a chance beating a witch." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:53 am

Damon took the strike, mainly because he had no arms in his Scythe form to defend himself, and flew backwards. While in the air, he turned back to his human form with a sickle arm and rubbed his chest. "Is that the best you got?" He said with a smile as he walked up to Kotori cautiously, with his blade up to parry any attacks that his opponent may swing at him.
Back to top Go down
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:26 pm

Tasha, surprised that she was still conscious, advanced towards Kotori wielding her swords as they began to glow; the light that radiated from the swords is a purplish color. Running, now, at a blinding speed, she swung at Kotori from the other side while she was focused on Damon. The impact from Tasha's sword in the right place could temporarily paralyze Kotori and force her weapon to have to fight alone. This could present some opportunities if used correctly. When she swung, she aimed for Kotori's spine.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Kotori heard Tasha's footsteps and turned back immediately and tried to jump out. She managed it but her clothes and a bit of her skin got cut in the process. "Wow...if this keeps going, I'm going to get tired. I should make a move." she thought as she quickly checked her wound. It was bleeding but it wasn't severe. She raced to Damon, striked at his stomach area and then bounced (it was actually just a jump) and striked to her stomach area.
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Damon defended Kotori's strike with his sickle arm, before swinging at her with his free hand, and sticking his sickle in the dirt to do a roundoff kick, designed to knock Kotori off balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Weapon Meister Academy :: D.W.M.A/Shibusen :: Classrooms-
Jump to: