Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Go down 
+2
TucKiD
Sleuthelle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Female Posts : 254
Birthday : 1999-01-21

Character sheet
Partner: Shiika
Souls:
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:32 am

(wow that's smaller than I thought....click on the pic to see a somewhat bigger size)
Back to top Go down
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Female Posts : 44
Birthday : 1999-05-25

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:42 am

(Stein:Relax, I'm only gonna dissect you.
Me: Oh hell naw, I'm outta here! *runs in a cartoon fashion, first in place then a trail of dust is left behind... Haha!) Tasha smiled, and approched Damon slowly. "I'm so sorry for hurting you. I hope you can forgive me. Shoot, I hope all of you can forgive me..." She said, sorrowfully, to Damon, Kotori, Shiika, and Hideo. And as well as Dr. Stein, she may have made him worried.
Back to top Go down
Hideo
DWMA Student
Hideo

Male Posts : 23
Birthday : 1995-05-12

Character sheet
Partner: Saiyuki
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:11 am

[Looks like i got online a bit late ^^', btw should i make my posts smaller, so it's easier to understand?)

Hideo wasn't even in the fight for long and it had already ended. The boy felt a bit disapointed, he really wanted to acknowlegde the new girl her strength and speed. It apperently is true what most people say, if you have fun, time goes fast and Hideo surely had fun fighting. Hideo took a few steps back to where Stein was standing. "She's a strong fellow, huh? I hope she's in my class." He said with a grin to the now calming people and his sensei. "I can see that you have interest in her skills, Stein, but don't be so sure about having her." Another grin appeared on Hideo his face, the creepy one again. "Because i might get to study her first." He said when turning his head back to his young classmates with the grin completely gone and replaced by an honest and friendly smile.

It was true, Hideo would really like to study the girl her skills because it was new to him. For Hideo there was a difference between studying in class or studying things you want to have knowlegde off. Just like Stein, he was interested in special things, but not in a dissecting or freaky way. Hideo likes to known the unknown, the secrets and the specials what the world has to offer in an adventurous style.

"No need to say such thing, Tasha!" He replied when she apologized to everyone. "It was a very good fight and i'm willing to acknowledge your strength some more!" The fake smile on Hideo his face was almost close to a real one. He had been told lies his whole life and he had seen millions of face smiles, that he almost got an expert in it. A man once said to him that if you believe your own lies, it will become your reality.

"Now, let's say I all invite you to a dinner in a restaurant you all like! My treat!" He clapped one time in his hand while talking. Even if the group choose a expensive restaurant, Hideo had enough money to pay for it. His family was rich and he was the only child. Hideo had a cold personality but even he could be friendly sometimes, or was it one of his lies once more?
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Male Posts : 58
Birthday : 1991-02-28

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:10 am

Damon laughed lightly at Tasha's apology. "No need to, if I apologize for all the pain I've caused... well, I wouldn't be here right now." He said as he rubbed his shoulder, a sign that he was troubled by the memories that flooded him. "I just wish I could have done more, then get hit a lot, I must be getting rusty..." He said before turning to Stein. "Doc, can we fight your synthetic witch now?" He said, now that he's pumped up and ready to go. 'this time, I'm not going to try and protect my comrades' he thought, but he wasn't sure if that was the truth, he didn't even know why he jumped in front of Kotori to black Tasha's attack.
Back to top Go down
http://writehighway.forumotion.com
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Tasha said, "Thank you. And Hideo, I'd really like that but you don't have to." She smiled an honest smile but then started to think about what Damon said. "Um, if we do, battle the, uh, 'witch,' I'll use a technique that I can control better." Tasha said deciding on a technique that was effective on dark creatures, like witches, that's called a 'light sprite' technique but she preferred calling it a 'light takeover' technique.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Female Posts : 77
Birthday : 1999-12-20

Character sheet
Partner: Kotori
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:22 pm

She was amazed at how Tasha was healing Damon. "Woah!That's amazing!"She said breaking into a smile. Then she heard Damon say something about a synthetic witch. "Oh yeah.We still haven't fought the witch thingy yet." She got so caught up in the fight that she forgot about it. She sighed then turned to Kotori "Do you think you can still fight?" Though they would still have to fight the "witch" she didn't really want to because she was still kind of tired.
Back to top Go down
https://shibusen.rpg-board.net
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:08 pm

(The length is fine Hideo ^ ^)

Dr. Stein looked at his imaginary watch and shook his head. "It's time to get to the next class," he announced. Kotori was magnificently disappointed and so was the class. Dr. Stein sighed heavily and continued, "But we can continue tomorrow." Kotori immediately brightened up and silently cheered. Kotori then replied to Hideo, "Thanks for the offer but I don't want to bother you. I'm pretty sure we're all tired."
Back to top Go down
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:57 pm

"Well, at least we'll be able to battle that thing." Tasha said trying to think positive.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Kotori nodded. "True," she chirped and wringed her arm a little. After carrying a scythe in the same hand for at least 30 minutes or so, her hand felt tired.
Back to top Go down
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:43 am

"Kotori, are you ok?" Tasha asked. She had put her swords away so she was normal now.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:38 am

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a little tired. Thanks though," Kotori replied
Back to top Go down
Hideo
DWMA Student
Hideo

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:17 am

"Yeah, you're probably right... Then we'll all do it another time! After all what i've seen was probably just a mere second of the fight. I can imagine that you're tired." Hideo said with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. They were right, everyone must be tired and hurt and probably wants to rest. Like he said he only fought for a few seconds and didn't get hurt at all. So he could understand what they were telling him. "Sorry interfere with the fight... From what i've seen i really thought it was for real. Once again, sorry."  He apologized multiple and bowed to show it. "Though, I am really sad you didn't invite me, Stein! Think about it next time!" Another famous fake expression was glued to his face as if it was normal. Most of the time his smiles were face because of the traumatic experiences this kid had seen in front of his eyes.

Hideo heard Stein say that the next class was starting. In reaction Hideo his fake smile disapeared and he turned his head to his teacher. "You gotta be kidding me right! Back in that class while i just came out 10 minutes ago!" Hideo agrued with his stitched teacher.
Back to top Go down
Damon
DWMA Student
Damon

Male Posts : 58
Birthday : 1991-02-28

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:49 am

Damon sighed and put his hands behind his back. "I think I'm just going to go home and write some music..." He said with a chuckle. "I don't feel up to going to any more classes." He said before heading away from the group. "Thanks for the eventful evening guys, we should do it again sometime, battle royal!" He said with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
http://writehighway.forumotion.com
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Dr. Stein shrugged. "It is time to get going," he said, tapping his imaginary watch. Kotori yawned and mumbled to herself, "I think I'm going to sleep later...no matter what Grandpa says." She woke herself up and smiled. "Yeah it was fun. Well, see you guys tomorrow!" she exclaimed as she walked away.

[exits scene]
Back to top Go down
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:38 pm

Tasha yawned and said, "Yeah I think i'm going to do home and practice a few of my songs. After a nap though." Tasha ran up to Damon and said, "Hey, I didn't know I had a fellow musician here."
Back to top Go down
Hideo
DWMA Student
Hideo

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Hideo was sat down on the ground admiring the sky while everyone else was getting healed. He saw Stein tapping on his watch as well as a gesture to get going. Hideo stood up and heard the word 'musician', he turned his heard toward the word and saw Tasha and Damon talking. He knew Damon was a musician but not Tasha. Hideo went to join in the conversation.

He slowly stepped toward them, saying, "So you are a musician too, Tasha? So there's three of us, huh? We should try and make a single together sometime."
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Female Posts : 77
Birthday : 1999-12-20

Character sheet
Partner: Kotori
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:38 pm

Shiika turned back into her human form and left. "See you guys tomorrow." She said waving. I think I'm going to take a nap when I get home. She smiled and went away.

[Leaves the scene]
Back to top Go down
https://shibusen.rpg-board.net
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Tasha smiled and said, "Yes, yes we should. And wow, I didn't think that I'd run into two fellow musicians here." She said honestly. (By the way, I really do write songs, in fact I have one on YouTube. It's a little depressing but not much. I was down when I wrote it... Just search "Tasha Duncan- The Reason Is" if you want to listen to it. It's in A Cappella and was filmed in a dark room.) "Oh, and bye Shiika, Bye Kotori. See you tomorrow." She said waving back to them.
Back to top Go down
Hideo
DWMA Student
Hideo

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:13 pm

"What a coincedence!" Hideo laughed. As he heard everyone was leaving he decided to leave as well. He also had ro do some training today and some home work was also laying on his desk, calling his name. "I've gotta go too. See ya later!" Hideo waved them all goodbye while running to his skateboard. He jumoed on and drove away.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sleuthelle
DWMA Student
Sleuthelle

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:13 pm

"Well then, I'll be going too." Tasha said, and headed home via. Horseback. (Exit stage left. lol, And that should finish this one.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.   Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Weapon Meister Academy :: D.W.M.A/Shibusen :: Classrooms-
Jump to: