Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:47 am

Keisuke walks back to where he was before the beginning of his demonstration. He stared at the two for a moment before doing anything. "Intresting, your soul is clearly a cautious one, but that has never stopped people from being smart." Keisuke was looking at Kotori when he said it. "Yours though, is fairly shy not to mention very stubborn."Keisuke shifted his glance to Shiika when he said that.

"Your chances of beating me are minimal, but I always love to test the new students, especially the weapons." Meisters could normally read souls with ease, and if either of them could, they would feel as if she was buried under snow. Keisuke soul has become a desolate and cold one.

Last edited by AceofSpades on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Female Posts : 77
Birthday : 1999-12-20

Character sheet
Partner: Kotori
Souls:
First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:49 am

"That almost seemed unfair." looking at all the students on floor, then she turned into a scythe. "You ready Tori?" she asked in a confident tone.
Back to top Go down
https://shibusen.rpg-board.net
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Female Posts : 254
Birthday : 1999-01-21

Character sheet
Partner: Shiika
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:52 am

Kotori nodded with confidence. Instead of weighing her down, Keisuke-sama's comment only made her feel stronger. "Okay, I'm ready when you are," Kotori said suspiciously. The teacher was clearly testing them. But what was he going to do?

Last edited by Kotori on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:54 am

"Begin." Keisuke says, he doesn't move, he's going to let Kotori and Shiika have the first move as it would seem.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:56 am

"He's not moving. Is he planning something?" she said.And at the same time she started to get a bad feeling about this fight.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:57 am

"You're right. I'm suspicious too," Kotori replied to Shiika.
(I'll begin the battle tomorrow, okay xD?)
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:59 am

(I'm fine with that)
"Ladies first, either on the field of battle or in the town, that's the rule." Some rule, it seemed more like an excuse for him not to attack yet, gentlemanly though.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:00 am

(I agree still have a lot of hw and i have school tomorrow T-T)

She nodded, "Are we gonna attack or are we going to wait for him to attack first?"
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:21 am

"Well, it looks like he isn't going to attack no matter how long we wait.....I guess we should attack first," Kotori said, dejected. Then she glanced at her surroundings. It wasn't a good place to cause a distraction....there was barely anything! And she couldn't just lunge; it'll be too obvious. "Do I have that much of a choice though?" Kotori thought. So she ran up to the teacher but rather than attack his head, she ducked and swiped at his feet and then jumped back to avoid a hit to the head.

Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:20 pm

Keisuke jumped up and easily avoided the attack to his feet. He tried to kick Kotori in the arm but she was just out of his legs length to hit after she jumped back.

"Hmm, so that's the strategy." Keisuke looked at Kotori for a moment before continuing. "Strange, you cautious soul has become slightly more brave. could it be because you have a partner, or because you think you can win? Either way..." Keisuke then jumped up, but a quick look at the upper half of the room shows nothing. Keisuke had jumped merely to get her attention, he had hardly even jumped up at all, a simple optical illusion.

Keisuke had seemed to come up from under Kotori and grabbed her by the neck picking her up off of the ground, and almost taking away the ability to breath from her. "Your letting your mind get the better of you." Keisuke said, he was only holding onto Kotori with one hand and yet she was off of the ground by at least two inches and breathing was becoming harder as Keisuke tightened his grip a little.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:50 pm

"Maybe it's both," Kotori sneered, though she had to struggle to say it (and muster all of her courage). She so desperately wanted to pry his hand off her neck but she knew he was too strong. Gripping her scythe, she flipped it so she could grab the staff portion near the blade and slammed the remaining staff on his head and kicked him in the shin at the same time
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:04 pm

The kick to the shin didn't seem to do anything, but the staff to the head caused him to lose his grip on Kotori's throat and stagger back.

"Your rather reckless for a cautious one." Keisuke's head was sort of drooping, as he got it back up he cracked his neck, the staff also managed to get Keisuke in the side of the neck, it hurt, but there was no major damage.

"I suppose we should continue this battle outside, it might get bloody, not to mention I don't want to ruin my classroom." Keisuke headed for the door, and left the room and went out side in front of DWMA, any student that was there was probably going to stay and watch Kotori and Shiika fight Keisuke.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Kotori nodded when she landed on her feet. She didn't want to destroy school property! Not wanting his reply go unanswered she replied, "But you did call my soul intelligent and I'm just acting on my part," But as much as she looked in the outside, she was just forcing confidence on herself. What she really felt was a big pit of suspicion. She was lucky to escape from his choke but that kick didn't do any damage! "I feel like if I attack, he'll do something crazy but i don't know what! I's like he has no limits! I'll just stick to defense when he attacks." Kotori. Then Kotori said, "I went first last time....I think it'll be best for you to go first,"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:19 pm

"I'm alright with that, as long as you realize that I'm not going to be holding back anymore." Keisuke had left his knife with him in the class room, not that he needed it. Keisuke rushed forward and aimed for a punch straight for Kotori's face.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Kotori didn't know how to feel about his remark but she needed to be focused. She ducked and swiped her scythe at his legs and jumped back (again).
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Due to the form of Keisuke's body when Kotori slashed he couldn't just jump and land on his feet. Keisuke jumped but he landed on his back and rolled back onto his feet, almost as if hitting his back didn't hurt him at all. Keisuke tried the same attack, only this time aiming at the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Kotori positioned her scythe so that it was between Kotori and Keisuke-sempai's fist. Her neck was sore from his grip and she still hadn't quite recovered from his choke.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Keisuke's fist makes contact with the staff, the staff moves inwards a little, but with where it is it might have broken Shiika's knee. Keisuke jumped back. You can't just use your weapon partner to block attacks! If you do your partner could die and you'd be a sitting duck for the enemy." Keisuke practically scolded her. This time, unlike rushing at Kotori, he was waiting, perhaps for an explanation or an attack.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Kotori's heart litterally fell. What was she thinking? She couldn't afford to let her newbness and her suffering hurt her partner. She was only thinking about herself! "I-I'm sorry Shiika and Keisuke-sempai....." Kotori said, who felt like kicking herself and cursing all at the same time.

Last edited by Kotori on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 pm

"She should be fine though. But I did hit her knee fairly hard. She may be limping or a few days after this. Medical care isn't really needed, all she needs to do really is just rest and stay off the leg for a while. 24 hours before she can walk again and 72 hours at least before she should be walking normally. You two should head home." A look at any clock would say 1:15 PM, just over an hour before the actual school day ended.

"You didn't have to attend today's classes sense your brand new anyway Kotori. But I am looking forward to fighting you and Shiika again, when you become a death scythe anyway Shiika." Keisuke walked back into DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Kotori stared at him in disbelief. "What?!?! Seriously??," Kotori thought. She sighed and looked at Shiika. "Shiika, I'm really sorry! Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:03 pm

"I'm fine don't worry." she said as she turned back into her human form. "Why are you apologizing. My knee's just sore it's not broken. " she told her. "A death scythe huh? " she thought.
"I'm different now." she said " There's no way he could have broken my knee because when it hit I could tell he was holding back. "
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:35 pm

"Thank goodness!" Kotori said in relief.

(Should we end this topic?)
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:45 pm

(Yeah I think its the end)
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:49 pm

(Okay I'll get Shiika's approval....BTW feel free to start a chat topic or RP topic!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day at Shibusen (open)   First Day at Shibusen (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next