Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:12 am

Yuki knew she messed up when she saw their exchange of looks. She sighed and whispered to the two students, "Can you please explain what this "test" is supposed to be about because I'm just as confused as you two are. If you do, then I'll gladly give my answer to your question about yours skills, Zunga". She didn't mean for her last statement to be a threat; she just wanted to see from the students' perspective. As she whispered, she was pretending to write something down on her clipboard with a stern face that meant "tsk tsk, you should have never done that!" She only wanted to look natural.
Back to top Go down
zunga
New Student

Character sheet
Souls:
The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:34 am

"Um..", Zunga quickly tried to think of a lie. What should he do.. Tell the truth? But then the she would focus morr on those two..

"We have to escape. This... Detention room?"
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Female Posts : 77
Birthday : 1999-12-20

Character sheet
Partner: Kotori
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:58 am

(Gonna be gone Monday-Thursday so I wont be replying)

"Or something like that. I wasn't here when the teacher was talking, so I don't really know much." She told Yuki.
Back to top Go down
https://shibusen.rpg-board.net
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:31 pm

"Escape?" Yuki asked with her eyebrows raised up in confusion. Then she shrugged, "Oh well, then do what you have to do then. I don't want to bother you."

Then she stopped and smiled, "Oops I forgot my part of the deal. Well my answer is kinda of blunt but if you want to be a death meister or in your case, a creator of one, you have to have a weapon no matter what. But if you have no interest in that sort of thing, normal weapons would do just fine. But finding a good partner is hard but you just have to keep looking. I know it took me awhile." She smiled as if remembering about her past years.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:38 am

"I see." she said although she wasn't paying attention about half of the things Yuki said.
Back to top Go down
zunga
New Student

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:45 am

"I think you misunderstood. I want to prepare for a weapon, by training with normal weapon, like when my future weapon becomes a sword, i want to be able to handle a sword atleast a little bit. But my future weapon could become anything. So my question is, how can i prepare, without training every weapon?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Yuki thought again. "To be honest, I never heard a question like that before. My partner Mio might know since she is a meister like you. But if you really want my opinion, I think when you find a weapon and for the first time you're using it, it'll be natural. But that depends how good and experienced you're at fighting. But you look decent enough at fighting. But...," she paused, "it could not just be the strength but how much determination and heart you have. Then she paused and added, "Besides it's more fun. So that way, your partner and yourself can learn together."
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:09 pm

"Determination and heart." she said quietly to herself. She then asked to Yuki "That's true,but if your not strong enough then wouldn't the chances of losing be even greater?"
Back to top Go down
zunga
New Student

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:29 am

Zunga shrugged. "That seems okay with me."
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Yuki replied back, "Of course that's common for everybody. That's why we train an work together. You should know by now that becoming the death meister takes many years." Then she said to Zunga, "Well, I'm glad my answer helps but I suggest you begin your test now." She said the last part quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:40 pm

"But if we try to escape aren't you going to have to stop us?" she said while starting to get a uncomfortable feeling about this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Yuki thought for a moment. "I actually am not sure if I'm supposed too but I guess I should. But I think you should worry about informing the other students about it...if they believe you. Then I'll have an idea by then," Yuki finally said.
Back to top Go down
zunga
New Student

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:42 pm

"I think all the students are in form", he joked. Looking around. "Anyway, I think its better to inform only the brightest and strongest.. Because to much people will just hinder our plans."
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:22 pm

"Alright then. Good luck then," she said as she went to a desk to come up of a master plan.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:02 am

After Yuki left Shiika turned to Zunga and asked quietly, "So are we suppose to jump out the window so something?" She hope Zunga didn't take that literally because she really meant that as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
DWMA Student
Yuki

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Yuki was sitting at the teacher's desk, thinking about her plan. It had to be a hidden but harmless trap. She looked around at her surroundings. Just desks and chairs; was this seriously it? Then she noticed all the things that could be opened such as the windows and doors. Then she got an idea. "Everybody, I want you all to get out your writing materials and write a paragraph why you got in here the first place," she announced.
Back to top Go down
Shiika
Admin
Shiika

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Crap, a writing assignment. The thought of that made almost made her go crazy. Then she took out a piece of paper and a pencil. She thought about how she was suppose to write down "I got detention for sitting on the stairs during lunch" in a paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Detention test (Open)   The Detention test (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2