Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:02 pm

"Whatever." Jun removes the chair from the door. "You might as well leave then."
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Female Posts : 254
Birthday : 1999-01-21

Character sheet
Partner: Shiika
Souls:
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:05 pm

"Alright then," Kotori agreed as she made her way to the door and walked down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:16 pm

Spirit walked past Kotori in the hallway. Spirit was limping, it clearly was fake.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Kotori raised her eyebrows when she saw Spirit. What was he doing?! "Um....are you okay?" Kotori asked (though she was mainly asking if he was okay in the mind not physically).
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:44 pm

"Of course... I just need a reason to talk to Jun-chan." Spirit says convinced that his limping was real. Spirit kept liming almost hysterically fake. He walked into the infirmary. "Jun-chan~ I injured my ankle.."
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:51 pm

Kotori tried not to laugh out loud. "Um I think it's best that you dot call her Jun-chan," Kotori said while trying to hold her laughter. Unfortunately he went inside already.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:44 pm

"Spirit! Don't pretend you injured!" Jun yells angrily. Spirit is soon thrown out of the infirmary and rolls past Kotori. Spirit ends up hitting his head against the wall. "Perfect! Now I have and actual reason to see Jun-chan!" Spirit goes back to the infirmary. "Jun-chan~ This time I'm actually hurt..." Spirit said sadly.

"Fine. Only because your deaths currently only near by scythe." Jun says still some-what angered from Spirit earlier.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Kotori gave Jun a look that meant what did you do?!?! Then looking down at Spirit who was entering the infirmary the second time and said quickly "Umm I'm going to go now..." No need to be on trouble for something she didn't do. However what she really going to do was to stick around to eavsdrop despite the risk.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:03 pm

Jun nodded. "Alright. Take care of yourself with Risa on the loose and everything."

(sorry about posting late)
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm

(It's okay)

"Okay thanks," Kotori replied back as she started walking again down the hallway until she reached an area that was close enough to hear but far enough that you couldn't see her or her shadow.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:18 pm

"So what now?" Though it sounded like something someone would say when their flirting, and in Spirit's case it normally would be, but this time he sounded serious.

"We both know that Death can't find out who I really am. Not to mention that your in on it as well. The witches don't like the idea of you being our spy for a while." Jun said serious as well.

"As long as you give me my Maka back, then it doesn't matter. I don't like the idea much my self, but you took Maka so my hands are tied. Spirit said bitterly.

"Whatever. It wasn't my idea anyway." Jun said getting bitter as well. The conversation followed in the same tones. The conversation was mostly on the destruction of DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Kotori's eyes widened. "Maka?" Kotori thought to herself. She felt she heard the name somewhere but forgot where. After a moment of thinking, she remembered. "Oh yeah! Her partner was Soul who is now a death scythe....so that means she is a creator of a death-scythe," Kotori remembered suddenly. She was reading about death scythes before attending DWMA. Then accidentally, she sneezed...loudly.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:17 am

"You hear that?" Spirit said seeming cautious now.

"Yeah. Who's there!" The question was rhetorical because Jun was already in front of Kotori. "I gave you a warning, Kotori." Jun grabbed Kotori by the throat and lifter off of the ground giving Kotori's neck a squeeze with just the single hand. Her power, even with Jun's soul protect still being active, still seemed to be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:15 pm

"Hey! What the *cough heck? If you were talking about your love lives or whatever, I didn't hear it. I came back because I think I got the cold from that sick guy *cough cough* whatever his name is," She said it so angrily that it could a baby cry. She was pretty mad: at the situation. Then she took a deep breath. "Why did you think I was near -ack- the wall? So if I sneezed that loudly again, I won't fall, like Soul did. Did you even *gasp* hear how loud that was?!?! You know how cautious I can be," she continued.

Then she had a coughing fit. Then she whimpered, "I don't feel so well..." Suddenly, she felt like she was going to pass out. "Don't pass out. DON'T PASS OUT KOTORI!" Kotori's mind yelled at her. Desperate for air, she kicked Jun's leg and gripped her arm and twisted it, using all of her energy that she had left.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:39 pm

"Your a nice actress. You'd be better if you didn't have a mouse in your body though." Jun said keeping a grasp on Kotori's neck. Jun didn't put a mouse in Kotori's body but on it. On Kotori's back, ever sense she met Jun, a mouse had been on her back. It was almost like medusa's snake trick when medusa put one of her snakes in the mizune.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Kotori scrowled. "Oh shut up Jun". Then making a peace sign with her fingers, she quickly jabbed her fingers to both of Jun's eyes. For some reason, Jun's remark and the desperation for air made her a lot stronger and quicker.

Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:43 am

Jun dropped Kotori and rubbed her eyes. Jun didn't seem to be able to see, not was probably the best time run.

(Sorry about posting so late)
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:28 pm

(It's alright)

Kotori scrambled to her feet and ran as fast as she could to Death's office. No she wasn't going to tattle tell; she just wanted to make sure when Jun came back and tried to hurt her, Death would be near to hear/see it all.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:33 pm

"You little brat! I'll kill you now!" Jun took off after Kotori, Sprit followed. Jun followed Kotori into Lord deaths office. Spirit soon caught up. Jun walked into deaths office calmly along with Spirit.
It seemed that Death was in his office today. "Kotori? What's up?" Jun and spirit walked into the office just then. "Jun and Spirit as well? What is it with you three?"
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:37 pm

"Uhh..." Kotori stammered as they all stood in Death's office. Then she mumbled, "Jun can tell you." She knew Ju wasn't going to tell him how she was going to kill Kotori herself but what was she going to say?
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:42 pm

"You see Lord Death, I saw Kotori running in this direction. I was worried she was hurt in some way." Jun sad still seeming to be a convincing liar.
"Well are you hurt at all Kotori?" Lord Death asked.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:47 pm

Kotori replied, "Not necessarily. But I did wanted to ask about um....Risa if that's fine with you." Kotori didn't know why Risa was in her mind but it was already said.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Jun winced, as if she felt a sudden quick pain for a second when she heard her real names, Risa.
"Why would you be asking about Risa? Is a friend of yours acting strangely sense Risa break out? Have you seen her anywhere?" Death asked seeming protective.
Spirit whispered something to Jun while Death was looking at and questioning Kotori.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:01 pm

"Not that I know of but when you felt a witch presence, do you think that there is a possibility that Risa is a witch. I mean sure, she could just a mentally-ill girl but is there a chance. Besides I've been feeling a bit crazed lately. Only an extremely crazy person can make people around them temporary crazed right?" Kotori asked. She didn't really want to know the answers but she needed to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:08 pm

"Risa is a witch. She couldn't have a witch soul if she wasn't one. As for your second question I'm afraid I don't exactly understand what your asking." Death said trying to make sense of the second thing that Kotori said.
"I think I know what Kotori is asking. Kotori is thinking that anyone who hangs around someone who has suppressed madness, or perhaps is already is exerting madness, then she thinks she'd being affected by that person's madness and it turn it's making her go mad." Jun said seeming to know what was going on with ease.
"And I think I know who the person is. Keisuke." Jun said grinning a little. She was going to have some fun revenge with Keisuke for keeping her in that fish tank and for doubting her powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next