Death Weapon Meister Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Weapon Meister Academy

This website is about role-playing that is based on the anime/manga Soul Eater.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Soul Eater Logo
Keywords
akane
Latest topics
» Crisis in DWMA
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm by Damon

» Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm by Guest

» A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am by AceofSpades

» An ex-killer's rampage
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am by Damon

» Death City Restaurant (Open)
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am by Ushina Wasura

» Mission: Crazy Demon Girl (Shiika)
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 pm by Kotori

» Magic Elementalist Academy
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 am by Mio

» A Day of Bad Luck
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 am by Oparu Gensaki

» Ushina Wasura
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm by Kotori

Most Viewed Topics
Death City Restaurant (Open)
Tasha's First Day at the D.W.M.A.
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)
First Day at Shibusen (open)
Phantasmagoria of Lost Will (A brand new Touhou Project RP)
A lesson to learn Pt.5 (Kotori)
The Detention test (Open)
A Lesson to Learn Pt. 2 (AceOfSpades)
Akane☆Hoshi
A Lesson to Learn Pt.4 (AceofSpades)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Copyrights
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Female Posts : 254
Birthday : 1999-01-21

Character sheet
Partner: Shiika
Souls:
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm

"Yes, that's it," Kotori nodded. Then she paused, "But I'm not sure about Keisuke....I mean wouldn't the other students feel it too?"
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Partner: None
Souls:
A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:14 pm

"Actually, in the long run it makes sense. Sense Keisuke started teaching advanced combat, the student's he's taught have acted a bit oddly, as if they were becoming mad or paranoid. I have to agree with Jun on this one." Spirit said looking at Kotori.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:34 pm

"O-oh okay," Kotori stammered, "it wouldn't hurt to ask." She felt a bit guilty for dragging Keisuke in this and she worried if he'll get fired.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:26 am

Lord Death announced for Keisuke to come into his office and it wasn't long after that Keisuke walked in, smoking a cigarette and stomping it out before lighting a new one. Keisuke took a bit of a drag from the new cigarette.
"What seems to be the problem Lord Death?" Keisuke said as Jun smiled a bit.

"We have some concerns and questions for you Keisuke."

"I already told you. I only smoke before or after school hours. And it's after hours now. Besides, you know it helps me calm down."

"Have you been feeling on edge then?" Lord Death questioned Keisuke.

"Truth be told, sense Risa has escaped I have. I worry about my students. Is that wrong?" Keisuke took another drag from the cigarette.

"We both know this isn't about your worry for your student's Keisuke." Death said almost glaring at Keisuke.

"You know I don't talk about that in front of others. Especially students."

"Sorry, but were all staying in here. So Why don't we just stop beating around the bush and just get to the point. Your madness is affecting Kotori." Spirit said almost glaring at Keisuke as well.

"My madness? I don't have the foggiest idea of what your talking about Spirit." Keisuke said lying far from obviously. He took a long drag from the cigarette then stomped it out. Keisuke lit a third taking a drag from that. He had been feeling far past on edge with his madness lately.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Kotori stood there, silent as the adults were discussing. She felt awkward, uncomfortable and a little guilty. She bet Jun was enjoying her uneasiness and she could see a smirk on her face even if Kotori wasn't looking at her. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:10 am

The conversation kept going. Whenever Keisuke was almost out of the conversation Jun threw him back into it by brining up Keisuke's madness.
Lord Death turned to Kotori. "Kotori, considering your the one who came to me, you should have a say in this. What do you think we should do?" All eyes were on Kotori now.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:18 pm

Kotori silently cursed at Jun. Why did Jun have to be here? This would have never had happened if it weren't for her. "Well it could just be my imagination...how about you call a few students in here and ask them instead," Kotori shrugged. At this point, she was getting tired. "The "madness" we're all talking about could just be the pressure of wanting to become a death scythe and creator," she added.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:13 pm

"I can't call any student's in now. However I can call an assembly tomorrow morning. Is that alright with you all?" Death asked.

Keisuke nodded, as well did Sprit and Jun.
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Kotori nodded. "I agree," she said.

(End of this topic? It's been 6 pages long XD)
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:57 pm

"I expect to see all of you at that assembly too."

Keisuke, Spirit, and Jun nodded again. Keisuke walked out of Deaths office, Jun soon did too.

(Sure. For now this one's over)
Back to top Go down
Kotori
Admin
Kotori

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:24 pm

(Okay, I'll make the next one)
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
DWMA Alumni
AceofSpades

Character sheet
Souls:

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:26 pm

(Alright)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori)   A Lesson to Learn pt. 3 (Kotori) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4